Huawei’s new smartphone with model number JKM-AL00 has been certified by TENAA, which is said to be unveiled as Y9 (2019). It reveals similar design and specifications as the Honor 8X that was introduced earlier this month.
The listing reveals a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with 91% screen-to-body ratio. It could be powered by Octa-Core Kirin 710SoC chipset with upto 6GB of RAM and a 4000mAh non removable battery with support for fast charging.
It has 20MP rear camera with LED flash, AI scene recognition and 2MP secondary camera to capture in-depth information in portrait shots along with a 16MP front-facing camera.
Specifications of Huawei Y9 2019 (JKM-AL00) :
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, expandable up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash,2MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Huawei Y9 2019 is expected to come in Black, Pink, Blue and Purple colors. It is expected to go official in coming weeks.