Motorola announced the One Power Android One smartphones at the IFA in Berlin last month. Now it has just launched the smartphone in india as it had promised. It comes with a 6.2-inch 19:9 aspect ratio Full HD+ display with a notch. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 chipset with 4GB of RAM.
It has dual rear camera setup; a 16MP camera with f/1.8 aperture and a 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture. It also has a 12MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, and selfie portraits.
It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) on the top which is upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie). The company also promise Android Q update for the phone, as well as security updates for three years from the initial global launch date. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery that promises up to 2 days of battery life. It comes bundled with 15W charger that offer up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Motorola One Power :
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 4K video recording
- 12MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, selfie portraits
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery TurboPower fast charging
The Motorola One Power is priced at INR 15,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from October 5th. It comes bundled with a clear protective case in the box.