HMD Global just launched the Nokia 5.1 Plus, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India, as it had promised. It comes with 5.86-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 84% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm chipset with 3GB of RAM.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 5MP camera for AI portrait shots and in-depth information. It also has an 8MP front camera with AI-powered selfie portraits and beauty mode. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS on the top, is upgradable to Android P. It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and packs with a 3060mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Nokia 5.1 Plus
- 5.86-inch ( 720×1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm Chipset (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 80.4-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3060mAh battery
The Nokia 5.1 Plus comes in Black, White and Blue colors. It is priced at INR 10,999 and is already available for pre-order exclusively from Flipkart as well as Nokia Online store till September 30th and ships from October 1st. It comes with extra INR 1,800 cashback in the form of vouchers and 240 GB data for Airtel users.