Last week, Samsung has announced the Galaxy A7 (SM-A750F), the company’s latest mid range smartphone. Now the company launched the smartphone in India to encash the festive season. It has 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED infinity display and is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor which could be Exynos 7885 SoC.
It has triple rear cameras setup, a 24MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture, secondary 8MP 120° Ultra Wide Lens for wide-angle photos and the third 5MP camera to capture in-depth information for portrait shots. It also has a 24MP front camera with that automatically lets more light in by combining four pixels into one pixel in low light conditions. It also has an adjustable LED flash, Selfie Focus, Pro Lighting Mode and AR emoji.
The A7 (2018) comes with metal frame and glass back. It has fingerprint scanner dubbed into right side of frame below thw volume rockers. It supports Dolby Atmos audio and packs a 3300mAh battery.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) :
- 6-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7885 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 4 GB RAM with 64GB / 128 GB Storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) comes in Blue, Black and Gold colors. It is priced at INR 23,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and INR 28,990 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant. It will be available in India exclusively on Flipkart and Samsung Shop starting from September 27th while the Offline sales begin from 29th September. It also comes with INR 2,000 cash back for HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
Sumit Walia, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said:
There is innovation and something new in every facet of the Galaxy A7 starting with the triple camera lens to power ultra-wide shots and intelligent features that ensure the best picture composition. The True FHD+ display with Super AMOLED Infinity Display and Widevine L1 certification delivers a superlative viewing experience. The bold new colours and a side fingerprint sensor deliver a refreshed design. We are confident that with this device, we will capture the imagination of the Indian millennial and be able to add to the celebrations during the festive season.