Realme launched the Realme 2 Pro smartphone in India as it had promised. It has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dewdrop Full Screen display with a notch. Realme 2 Pro’s display comes with 90.8% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Back of Realme 2 Pro is made by 15-layer laminated technology that offers a glossy visual effect and gives more premium look.
The realme 2 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE Chipset with up to 8GB of RAM. It runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) on the top. It has a 16MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, AI scene recognition and a 2MP secondary rear camera for in-depth information. It also has a 16MP front camera with AI Beauty feature.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back as well as face unlock feature and Dual 4G VoLTE. It has a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3500mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specification of Realme 2 Pro :
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19.5:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Chipset(Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX398 sensor, Dual Pixel focus, EIS, secondary 2MP camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery
The Realme 2 Pro comes in Ice Lake, Black Sea and Blue Ocean colors. It is priced at INR 13,990 for the 4GB RAM, INR 15,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, and 8GB RAM with 128GB storage variant costs INR 17,990. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from October 11th.
Madhav Sheth, Chief Executive Officer, Realme India, said:
With our first offering in the mid-range segment, we bring to you Realme 2 Pro, packed with a powerful processor, dewdrop full screen, superlative photography experience and much more, furthering our product philosophy of Power meets Style. We are a 1 million+ brand now in less than 4 months which we have achieved with just two phones in the market. We have entered markets like Indonesia, Vitenam, and entering UAE in November. By early next year, we will be having 10 global markets.
Sky Li, Global CEO of Realme, said:
I have been deeply touched by the love and strong support our fans have shown for Realme. We will continue to bring more beautiful designs, high-quality products and exceptional services especially for Indian youth.