Realme launched the C1, the budget smartphone along with the Realme 2 Pro in India. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch and 87.8% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 450 Chipset with 2GB of RAM. It runs on ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) on the top.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 2MP camera for portrait shots and in-depth information. It also has a 5MP front facing camera. It doesn’t come with a fingerprint sensor, but it has face unlock for security. It has a dedicated dual SIM slot and microSD slots. It packs with a huge 4230mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Realme C1 :
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Chipset with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dedicated Dual SIM and microSD slot
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh built-in battery
The Realme C1 comes in Black and Blue colors. It is priced at INR 6,999. The company said that it is an introductory price for Diwali. It will be available from October 11th, exclusively on Flipkart.