Xiaomi today at an event in India has launched the Mi Home security camera 360. It has 360-degree viewing angle, 1080p HD video recording with infrared night vision.It also has the AI motion detection to detect and alert you of any unwanted movement in the house.
Features of Mi Home Security Camera 360 :
- The Mi Home Security Camera 360 packs dual motors which allow the device to rotate up, down, left, and right without any restrictions.
- AI motion detection, it will record a 10 seconds video automatically when movements or changes are detected.
- The camera comes with 10 infrared illuminators which help to keep the image quality crystal clear.
- It measures 118 x 78 x 78mm.
- It has a microSD card slot that supports up to 64GB
- It includes Wi-Fi connectivity, two-way voice communication.
Users can control the security camera with the mi home app. It has a wide aperture lens of f/2.1, Infrared night vision to record details even in low light. It is capable of recording H.265 videos to provide smooth and detailed images.
The Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera is priced at INR 2,699. It will go on sale from 10th October, Midnight, exclusively on Amazon.in, Flipkart and Mi.com and will be available soon from Mi Home stores.