OPPO introduced its flagship Find X and Lamborghini Limited Edition at its global event held in Paris back in June. The OPPO Find X comes with an unique slider camera design. It has 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage while the Lamborghini Edition has 512GB storage.
Now the Find X with 10GB RAM and 256GB storage variant has been certified by TENAA in China. This could make the Find X first the phone in the world with 10GB of RAM.
Specifications of OPPO Find X :
- 6.42-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 aspect ratio Panoramic Arc display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Chipset with Adreno 630 GPU
- 10GB RAM with 256GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, secondary 20MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- USB Type-C audio, DSP module, NXP noise reduction
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,730mAh battery with VOOC flash charge fast charging
Apple’s iPhone XS and XS Max smartphones still uses ever high 4GB of RAM, up from 3GB RAM on the iPhone X, and all these phones run smoothly. Is 10GB RAM on a smartphone overkilled? Share your opinion in comments below.