Yesterday, Xiaomi held an event to launch 5 new products for Smarter living, in India. The company said that these 5 products will change the way to live.
At the event, Xiaomi launched the Mi Air Purifier 2S, successor of Mi Air Purifier 2 in India. It has new OLED digital display, more precise air purification and smarter home integration with support for Alexa and Google Assistant.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2S :
- OLED shows the temperature and humidity levels as well as the Wi-Fi connection, brightness is automatically adjusted according to ambient light
- Toggle between different modes from auto to custom.
- Mi Home app lets you check the indoor and outdoor air quality, temperature, and humidity, adjust the fan strength
- Amazon Alexa and Google home lets you command the air purifier with just your voice no matter
- Extremely power efficient at just 4.8 watts under night mode, extremely silent at only 30 decibels
- High precision laser sensor allows the air purifier to detect particles as small as 0.3μm and instantly report the particulate matter levels .
- 360-degree cylindrical triple-layer filter traps pollutants from all angles
- Triple-layer filter can removes micron-sized particles, catch harmful bacteria and even effectively removes formaldehyde and other harmful substances, and also eliminates odors.
- Has a Clean Air Delivery Rate, or CADR, of 310 cubic meters per hour offering cleaning range from 21 to 37 square meters or 400 square feet.
The Xiaomi Air Purifier 2S is priced at INR 8,999. It goes to from Flipkart, Amazon.in and Mi.com starts today. It will also be available from Mi Home Stores soon.