Xiaomi has finally launched the most expected Mi Band 3 in India at an event yesterday. It has a 0.78-inch OLED touch screen display unlike the 0.42-inch in the Mi Band 2. With large display it can show more characters including WhatsApp, Facebook messages or SMS, 3-day Weather info, caller ID and more.
It also 5ATM water proof so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters. Xiaomi says that it has improved activity tracking. The Band 3 shows real-time data for running, cycling, walking, and other activities.
It still has a button on the front, and you can view the caller name on the band, and reject the call with a long press of the button. It has a larger 110mAh battery that promises about 20 days of standby.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Band 3 :
- 0.78-inch OLED (128 x 80 pixels) touch screen display with scratch-resistant glass, anti-fingerprint coating shows time, step, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- 8.5g (20g with band) ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- 110mAh Li Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days of standby
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 comes with Black wrist band. It is priced at INR 1,999. You can also buy bands in Orange and Blue colors. It starts selling from Amazon.in and Mi.com. It will also be available from Mi Home stores soon.