After several leaks, Xiaomi has finally announced the Redmi Note 6 Pro in Thailand. It is the successor of the Redmi Note 5 Pro and comes with minor upgrades. The only major change comes in the 6.28-inch Full HD+ screen that comes with with a notch, 19:9 aspect ratio in the new Note and dual front cameras.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro also comes with dual rear cameras. Both the cameras comes with AI features including AI portrait and AI scene recognition. It also has AI face unlock and a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. Other specifications are almost same as the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Let’s
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro :
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, AI Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes in Black, Blue and Rose Gold colors. It is priced at 6,990 Thai Baht (INR 15,660 approx) for the 4GB + 64GB variant. It will be available at the ongoing Thailand Mobile Expo and Lazada.