HMD Global unveiled the True Wireless Earbuds and the Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones. The True Wireless Earbuds weighs just 5 grams earbud each and promises 3.5 hours play time. The charging case provides three charges that gives users a total up to 16 hours of talk time.
The Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones comes with a neckband design. It offers up to 10hours of playback time in a single charge. It comes built-in vibration function to alerts users for incoming calls. The smart magnetic earbuds lets you just separate them from each other to answer calls or play music.
Features of Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones :
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multipoint connection for up to 2 devices
- HD audio experience delivered by Qualcomm aptX technology
- Magnetic functions Clip earbuds together to end calls or pause music; unclip to answer calls or resume music
- Power on/off, answer/end call, reject call, volume control, track control buttons
- Sweat and splash protection
- 3 pairs of ear buds (S, M, L) and 3 pairs of ergonomic ear tips (S, M, L)
- Audio playback of up to 10 hours on a single charge
Features of Nokia True Wireless Earbuds :
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- Sweat and splash resistant (IPX4)
- 3 pairs of ear buds (S, M, L)
- Earbud size 22.3 x 14 mm, Charging case size 100 x 22mm; Weight: 5g per earbud
- USB Type-C Charging case
- Talk/music time Up to 4 hours on one charge, Stand-by time Up to 70 hours, Portable charging Fully-charged case charges earbuds up to 3 times offering up to 14 hours of playback or 16 hours of talk time
The Nokia True Wireless Earbuds costs 129 Euros (INR 10,900 approx) where as the Pro Wireless Earphones cost 69 Euros (INR 5,900 approx).