OPPO just announced the K1, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘K series’ in China. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 19:9 display with Waterdrop notch and 91% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by and Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 AIE chipset with up to 6GB of RAM.
It comes with a 16MP rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 2MP camera. It also have a 25MP front-facing camera. It runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1. It has in-display Fingerprint sensor and 3D glass back. It packs with a 3500mAh battery.
Specifications of OPPO K1 :
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Chipset (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.2
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery
The OPPO K1 comes in Van Gogh Blue and Mocha Red colors. It is priced at 1599 yuan (INR 17,145 approx) for the 4GB RAM and 1799 yuan (INR 19,290 approx).for the 6GB RAM variant. It is available for order now, and will go on sale in China starting from October 20th.