Yesterday, Asus launched the Zenfone Max (M1) smartphone in India. It comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 82% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 chipset with 3GB of RAM.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash along with an 8MP front camera, both with support for portrait shots. It comes with face unlock feature. It has a dedicated Dual SIM slot and microSD card slots. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs with a 4000mAh battery.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone Max (M1) (ZB556KL-4A001IN) :
- 5.45-inch (1440 ×720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Max (M1) comes in Black and Gold colors. It is priced at INR 7499 (As a part of festive offer compared to INR 8,999). It will be available exclusively from Flipkart during Festival Dhamaka Days sale later this month.
Launch offers :
- INR 2,200 cashback from Reliance Jio in the form of vouchers
- 50GB additional data
- Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection plan at INR 99
- No-Cost EMI for 6 months at Rs. 1250 per month