Panasonic has launched Eluga Ray 530 latest smartphone in the Eluga series. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display. It is powered by quad-core MediaTek SoC with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) out of the box.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera both with LED flash. It also comes with face unlock feature. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with a edicated dual SIM and microSD slots. It packs with a 3000mAh battery. It comes with Arbo Hub -AI-powered app with self-learning technology.
Specifications of Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 :
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739WA 64-bit Chipset with Power VR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP primary rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 comes in Blue and Black colors. It is priced at INR 8,999 and is already available from offline retailers.
Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India said:
We are delighted to make another addition to our Eluga smartphones portfolio. Created through a confluence of technology and innovation, the Eluga Ray 530 is a performance powerhouse that offers exceptional features such as high definition display, stylish looks, and the AI – Arbo Hub -our one stop app to make life easier. The Eluga Ray 530 hosts an entire gamut of features to our consumers at an affordable price range.