Yesterday, Lenovo announced the K5 Pro smartphone along with the S5 Pro. The K5 Pro comes with a 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 chipset with up to 6GB of RAM. It runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI out of the box.
It has 16MP primary along with 5MP secondary front and rear cameras, both with LED flash and AI portraits. It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. It packs with a 4050mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Specifications of Lenovo K5 Pro :
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 83% NTSC Color Gamut, 1500: 1 Contrast Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camer
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh with 18W fast charging
The Lenovo K5 Pro comes in Black and Gold colors. It is priced at 998 yuan (INR 10,580 approx) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 1098 yuan (INR 11,640 approx) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage and 1298 yuan (INR 13,760 approx) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant. It will go on sale in China from October 25th.