Yesterday, Lenovo has announced S5 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. It comes with a 6.18-inch Full HD+ display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 636 chipset with 6GB of RAM. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 5.0. It has a unibody metal design and has rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
It has a 20MP rear camera along with a secondary 12MP camera with AI portraits and 2x loss-less zoom. It also has a 20MP front camera with Sony IMX476 sensor along with an 8MP secondary camera for AI portraits, 3D lighting. It also features Infrared face unlock. It packs with a 3500mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Specifications of Lenovo S5 Pro :
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 113% sRGB, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 5.0
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.6 aperture, 2x optical zoom
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX476 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
The Lenovo S5 Pro comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors. It is priced starting at 1298 yuan (INR 13,755 approx) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. It will go on sale in China from October 23rd.