Yesterday, Vivo announced Z3, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Z series’ in China. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with slim bezels on the sides, 90% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 670 AIE / Snapdragon 710 chipset depending on the model with upto 6GB of RAM.
It has a 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a 2MP secondary camera for AI portrait shots. It packs with 12MP front camera with AI beautify feature and also IR face unlock that scans 1024 points in your face to unlock the phone quickly. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs with a 3315mAh battery.
Specifications of Vivo Z3 :
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 10nm Chipset with Adreno 615 GPU / Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Chipset with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3315mAh battery
The Vivo Z3 comes in Aurora Blue, Midnight Black and Pink colors. It is priced at 1598 yuan (INR 16,990 approx) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, Snapdragon 670 version. The 6GB RAM + 64GB storage and SD 710 variant costs 1898 yuan (INR 20,170 approx.), and the top-end 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and Snapdragon 710 variant is priced at 2298 yuan (INR 24,490 approx). It is available for pre-orders and will go on sale in China from November 1st.