Lenovo has announced the Z5 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Z series’ in China. It comes with slider design that hides the 16MP front camera, earpiece and the 8MP IR face unlock. The company says that the sliding mechanism has been tested to last 300,000 times.
It has 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2.07mm ultra narrow bezels and 95.06% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 710 chipset with 6GB of RAM. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 10 on the top.
It has 16MP + 24MP dual rear cameras with Sony sensors that combines four pixels into one pixel in low light conditions. It comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor. It packs with a 3350mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Lenovo Z5 Pro :
- 6.39-inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Chipset (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 10
- 16MP rear camera with Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, Dual-tone LED flash, secondary 24MP camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/1.8 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, secondary 8MP IR Camera for Face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3350mAh battery
The Lenovo Z5 Pro comes in Black color. It is priced at 1998 yuan (INR 21,148 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage and 2298 yuan (INR 24,320 approx) for 128GB storage variant. It will go on sale in China from November 11th.