Vivo has launched Y93, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y series’ in China. It comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio waterdrop notch display. It comes with a unibody metal design. It is the first smartphone to be powered by Snapdragon 439 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM.
It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.5 on the top. It comes with a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 2MP camera for potraits shots. It also has an 8MP front camera with support for face unlock. It pack with a 4030mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Vivo Y93 :
- 6.22-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 Chipset with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 4030mAh battery
The Vivo Y93 comes in Midnight Black and Purple colors. It is priced 1500 yuan (INR 15,890 approx). It will go on sale in China soon.