Vivo has announced Y95, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y Series’. It comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 88.6% screen-to-body ratio. It features unibody gradiant design. It is powered by Snapdragon 439 12nm SoC chipset with 4GB of RAM.
It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.5 on the top. It comes with a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 2MP camera for potrait shots. It also has a 20MP front camera with support for face unlock. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It packs a 4030mAh battery.
Specifications of Vivo Y95 :
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 Chipset with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 4030mAh battery
The Vivo Y95 comes in Starry Black and Aurora Red colors. It is priced at 13,999 Philippine Piso (INR 19,190 approx). It is available from Lazada in Malaysia.