OPPO has introduced A7, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. It comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ display with Waterdrop notch display and screen-to-body ratio up to 88.3% for a more immersive experience.
It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 SoC chipset with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. It has a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 2MP camera with LED flash. It also has a 16MP front camera with support for AR stickers.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs with a huge 4230mAh battery. let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of OPPO A7 :
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Chipset with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh built-in battery
The OPPO A7 comes in Fresh Pink, Lake Green and Amber Gold colors with 3D glass back with patterns. It is priced at 1599 yuan (INR 16,500 approx.). It is now available for pre-order and goes on sale in China from November 22.