Samsung just launched the Galaxy A9 2018 (SM-A920F), the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Galaxy A’ series in India. It was announced last month at an event in Malaysia. It comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED infinity display. It is powered by SD 660 chipset with up to 8GB of RAM.
The main highlight of the A9 2018 smartphone is its quad rear cameras arrangement. It has a main 24MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 10MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x optical zoom, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide Lens for wide-angle photos and the fourth 5MP camera to capture depth information for portrait shots. It also has a 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture for flowless selfies.
The A9 2018 runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) on the top. It comes with a dedicated micro SD slot along with the dual sim card slot. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It packs a 3,800mAh battery with support for fast charging. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) :
- 6.3-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Chipset (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM ( nano + nano + microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, compass
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- 3800mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
It comes in Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink colors. It is priced at INR 36,990 for the 6GB RAM version and INR 39,990 for the 8GB RAM version. It will go on sale from November 28th.
It will be available for pre-booking from online retailers Flipkart, Amazon.in, Samsung Online Shop and Airtel Online Store starting today.
Launch Offers :
- HDFC Debit and Credit card users get INR 3,000 cashback on orders.
- Airtel Online Store can users can get the phone at a down payment of INR 3,690 and EMI of INR 2,349 for the 6GB variant and a down payment of INR 4,890 and EMI of INR 2,449 for 8GB variant.