Realme has confirmed to launch the Realme U1, world’s first smartphone with MediaTek Helio P70 12nm SoC exclusively on Amazon.in on November 28th. It already said that it will feature Dewdrop notch that was introduced with the Realme 2 Pro and said that it will come with most powerful selfie camera ever to capture flawless selfies. Now the specifications of the smartphone has surfaced online.
This reveals a 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 13MP +2MP Dual rear cameras, 25MP front camera and a 3500mAh battery.
Specifications of Realme U1 (Rumored)
- 6.3-inch (2350 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 Full HD+ IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm Chipset (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
We expect it to launch at INR 11,999 for the 3GB with 32GB storage and INR 13,999 for the 4GB with 64GB storage variant. We should know exact the price of the smartphone when it goes official next Wednesday.