Huawei has launched its flagship Mate 20 Pro smartphone at an event in India, as it had promised. It comes with a 6.39-inch QHD+ OLED DCI-P3 HDR display with 86.90 screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Kirin 980 7nm SoC with Dual NPU and 6GB of RAM. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner with 10-level Dynamic Pressure Sensing technology.
It has triple rear Matrix camera system with OIS. It has a 40MP main camera, a 20MP ultra wide-angle camera, and an 8MP telephoto camera. Together, these lenses supports a wide range of focal lengths equivalent to the performance of a 16-270mm zoom lens. It also has a 24MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
It has NM Card slot, that lets you use replace the second SIM with a NM Card, making these first phones with the feature. It has IP68 ratings for water resistance so that it can withstand under 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. It packs with a 4200mAh battery.
It also comes with 40W (10V/4A) Huawei SuperCharge fast charging technology that lets you charge the phone from 0 to 70% in 30 minutes. It also comes with 15W Wireless Quick Charge support and comes. It also have Wireless Reverse Charge technology, that enables the device to work as a power bank for devices supporting Qi wireless charging.
Specifications of Huawei Mate 20 Pro :
- 6.39-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED 19.5:9 DCI-P3 HDR Display with 820 nits brightness
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 40MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization)
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3D Face Unlock
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual Speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200 mAh (typical) battery with 40W SuperCharge, 15W Wireless Quick Charge
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes in Midnight Blue, Black, Twilight and Emerald Green colors. It is priced at INR 69,990 and will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting from December 3rd for Prime members and from 4th December for others.
It is also offering a Mate 20 Pro and Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphones (worth INR 29,990) bundle at an offer price of Rs. 71,990.