Realme just launched the Realme U1, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Dewdrop notch and 90.5% screen to body ratio. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 12nm SoC with up to 4GB of RAM.
It comes with a 13MP raer camera along with a secondary 2MP camera for portrait shots. It also has AI features. It has a 25MP front camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, 4-in-1 pixels and studio portrait lighting modes. Its AI beautify feature scans 296 facial recognition points.
It runs on runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) based on ColorOS 5.2 out of the box. It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3500mAh battery. let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Realme U1 :
- 6.3-inch (2350 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 Full HD+ IPS display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm Chipset (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) based on ColorOS 5.2
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Realme U1 comes in Brave Blue, Ambitious Black and Fiery Gold colors. It is priced at INR 11,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and INR 14,499 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. It will go on sale exclusively from Amazon.in starting December 5th. It will also sell designer cases for the phone for INR 499.
- 5% Cashback for SBI Cards
- No Cost EMI
- Up to 4.2TB extra data for Jio users and benefits worth INR 5,750