HMD Global has started sending out invites for the launch of a new smartphone in India on December 10th in Delhi. Based on the ‘Expect more’ teasers, the company is expected to launch the Nokia 8.1 at the event. The event was supposed to happen on December 6th, now has been postponed to 10th.
Specifications of Nokia 8.1 (X7) :
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Pure display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 500 nits brightness, 96% NTSC Color gamut, DCI-P3, 1500:1 Contrast ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Chipset (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1/2.55″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, OIS, 13MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Nokia OZO Stereo Audio recording
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
We should know the price of the smartphone when it goes official.