ASUS has finally confirmed that it will launch the Zenfone Max Pro M2 smartphone in India on December 11th, same date as in Indonesia. It will be launched exclusively on Flipkart.
The company already confirmed a notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, Snapdragon 660 SoC, Sony sensor for the rear camera and a large battery promising over two days of battery life.
We already seen images of the smartphone that revealed a glass back and rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Rumored specifications include a 6-inch FHD+ screen, Snapdragon 660 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX486 sensor, secondary 5MP camera and a 5000mAh battery.
Specifications of ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 (Rumored) :
- 6.26-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Chipset (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz +5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 is expected to come in Blue and Gold colors. We should know the price when it goes official next Tuesday.