Samsung has confirmed that it will introduce its A8s smartphone with display hole for the camera on December 10th. FCC certification revealed a tall 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, and a space on the left corner of the phone for the display hole so that it doesn’t have any icons.
BOE is said to supply the LCD display for both Samsung and Huawei, but the Samsung Galaxy A8s display is said to be superior compared to Nova 4.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A8s (Rumored) :
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP 120° Ultra Wide camera, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3400mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
We should know the price of the phone when it goes official next Monday.