Asus announced the Zenfone Max M2, along with Max Pro M2 in Russia. It comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch. It has the same metal back.
It is powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM. It has a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 2MP camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots. It also has an 8MP front camera with LED flash. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with stock android experiance.
It comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots with support for Dual 4G VoLTE. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It packs with a 4000mAh battery but dosen’t support fast charging. Lt’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of ASUS Zenfone Max M2 (ZB633KL) :
- 6.3-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Chipset with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, FM radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max M2 comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors. It is priced starting at 12990 Rubels (INR 13,810 approx).\ It is already gose for sale in Russia.