ASUS has announced the Zenfone Max Pro M2, successor of the Max Pro M1 in Russia. It comes with 6.3-inch FHD+ notch display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. It comes with a glass back unlike the metal body in the Max Pro M1.
It is powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset with 4GB of RAM. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with stock android experiance. It has a 12MP rear camera along with a 5MP secondary camera for Portrait shots. It also has a 13MP front camera with LED flash.
It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots with support for Dual 4G VoLTE. It packs with huge 5000mAh battery, but it still has micro USB port without fast charging. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB31KL) :
- 6.3-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display with 94% NTSC Color Gamut, 450 cd/m2 brightness, 1500: 1 contast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Chipset (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, PDAF, secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 comes in Blue and Gray colors. It is priced at 17,990 Rubles (INR 19,140 approx.). It is already available for pre-order and goes on sale in Russia from December 12. It should be cheaper in India when it launches on December 11th.