Asus launched the Zenfone Max M2 in India as it has promised. It packs a 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch. It has a metal back with plastic finish on the top and the bottom. It is powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC chipset with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
It has a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 2MP camera for capturing in-depth information in portrait shots. It also has an 8MP camera on the front. Both the cameras comes with LED flash.
It comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, Dual 4G VoLTE. It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and packs with a 4000mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of ASUS Zenfone Max M2 (ZB633KL) :
- 6.26-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Chipset with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, Pro mode, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, 5-magent speaker, FM radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max M2 comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors. It is priced at INR 9,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and INR 11,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart from December 20th.