Huawei’s Honor Brand introduced the Honor Band 4 Running Edition, after it launched the Honor Band 4 in the country last month. It has a 0.5-inch POLED display and comes with 6-axis sensor that offers improved running detection by measuring cadence, step length, ground contact time, foot strike pattern, landing impact, eversion excursion and swing angle.
It comes with a foot mode lets you attach the band to your shoes using the shoe buckle. The upgraded running posture algorithm improve the accuracy upto 95% of running distance mesasured says Honor. It is also water resistant up to 50 meters. The 77mAh battery promises up to 20 days of standby and up to two weeks of battery life.
Specifications of Honor Band 4 Running :
- 0.5-inch (88 x 48 pixels) POLED display
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- Call and Message notification, Call rejection and mute
- 6-Axis motion sensor, Running Monitoring Algorithm
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- 77mAh battery with up to 20 days of standby, 14 days usage
The Honor Band 4 Running comes in Red and Green colors with optional bands in Blue, Yellow and Pink colors. It is priced at INR 1,599 and will go on sale soon on Amazon.in.