Huawei’s Honor Brand has announced Honor Watch Magic smartwatch in India along with the Honor View20 smartphone. It was introduced back in November last year.
It sports a 1.2-inch (390 x 390 pixels) AMOLED color display with 326 PPI pixel density. It comes with a dual-crown design with 9.8mm stainless steel case. The body is made of 316L cold forged stainless steel and Black and Red, two-tone finish on its silicone strap.
It also supports all-round sports activity tracking including indoor exercises, outdoor running, mountain climbing, cycling, and open water swimming. It comes with TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology tracks the user’s active and resting heart rate.
It can simultaneously tap into GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO, three of the major satellite positioning systems, for precise positioning. It can monitor the heart rate of users in real time with high precision. The TruRelax Technology analyses heart rate variability and accesses your stress status.
Specifications of Honor Watch Magic :
- 1.2-inch (390 x 390 pixels) AMOLED touch display, 326 PPI
- ARM M4 SoC with 16MB RAM and 128MB storage
- Bluetooth 4.2 that connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO
- Dimensions: 42.8 × 42.8 × 9.8mm; Weight: 32.g
- 178mAh battery with up to 7 days battery life
The Honor Watch Magic comes in Lava Black with Silicon Band that priced at INR 13,999 and the Moonlight Silver color version with Leather Band priced at INR 14,999. It will go on sale in India soon exclusively on Amazon.in.